Our editor's top picks to make the most from the G&S sale...
1. Half price cashmere. I mean what's not to love. Bright, cosy and warm and a true investment piece that you'll look forward to getting out again next winter. Arela's Julie jumper is the perfect antidote to a cold and grey January.
print overlaid on dark burgundy and the slightly shorter length style. Pair it with a chunky knit for the day or a slinky black cami for date nights.
3. Eco sneakers to last. Veja's Holiday Grafite sneakers are made in Brazil using organic cotton and wild Amazonian rubber. The dark grey colour makes them versatile and practical and they are super comfortable. A great deal on a cult trainer brand.
4. An all season jacket. We love the versatility of Beaumont Organic's Fran Jacket which makes it a great sale buy that you can wear as a jacket over big knits whilst its still cold and as a shirt when the weather warms up. The gorgeous brushed organic cotton is heavy weight but warm.
5. Of all life's little luxuries a silk shirt is a really good one. Kemp Gadegaard's astronomy shirt not is not only made from100% beautifully soft silk, it is also digitally printed within hand drawn constellations. Simply gorgeous.
6. Velvet culottes. Well, who doesn't need a pair of organic cotton velvet culottes in their life? We love the mixture of comfort and glamour that August's expertly cut pair provide. A sale purchase to treasure.