The foundation of any good wardrobe is a good set of basics and wear-it-with-everything pieces that will get everything else off in the right direction. Well made, hardwearing pieces that can be worn in different ways, with different silhouettes and from one season to the next. The pieces that you always find yourself coming back to and wonder how you ever did without them. These are the perfect items to be investing in between seasons. So without further ado... here are our top 'Basics' which, in fact, aren't basic at all...
1. THE PERFECTLY CUT TROUSER
2. A SIMPLE WHITE T (ORGANIC, NATURALLY)
3. A WEATHER-PROOF TRENCH
4. A MODERN TAKE ON CLASSIC GOLD HOOPS
5. BRETON STRIPES
6. THE ONLY RUCKSACK YOU WILL EVER NEED
7. THE ULTIMATE SUSTAINABLE SKINNY JEAN