Our statement button-up blouse - the soft, silky, head-turning result of recycling plastic cola bottles in the name of eco-fashion - gets a print update with warm gemstone hues inspired by the flora at the heart of Chile's endemic Valdivian rainforest. As ever, our prints are digitally transferred for minimal impact on the environment. Layer this semi-sheer wide V-neck blouse over a contrast or neutral vest for versatile styling, or over your favourite lace underthings for evening allure.
- Allover bespoke rainforest print
- Wide open collar
- Button through style
- Long sleeves with narrow cuffs
- Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled Coca-Cola bottles
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester
- Construction: woven chiffon
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy. Read more about recycled polyester and digital printing in our fabric section.
- Relaxed fit
- True to size
- Length: 67cm in size S, 68cm in size M and 69cm in size L
- Sleeve length: 60cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall
- Find your right size in our size guide