Easy-to-wear faux wrap dress in our bespoke Wild Tiger print inspired by the endangered Sumatran tiger. Featuring a deep V neck, elasticated waist, front slit and voluminous sleeves with elasticated cuffs, it's got the potential to become the dress you always reach for; the one you just know makes you look good. And you can feel good too, knowing that it is made from recycled fibres and digitally printed, saving both water and energy.
10% of sales from this item goes to WWF's 'adopt a tiger' programme.
- Bespoke all-over Wild Tiger print
- Voluminous 3/4 length sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Faux wrap front
- Deep V neck front
- Elasticated waist
- Front slit
- Side pockets
- Midi length
- Super soft, heavy crepe with a silky touch. Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester (RPET)
- Construction: woven crepe
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy. Read more about recycled polyester and digital printing in our fabric section.
- Relatively fitted at the top part with volume in sleeves and skirt.
- True to size
- Length: 123cm in size S, 124cm in size M and 125cm in size L.
- Sleeve length: 50cm
- Model wears size S and is 175cm/5'8" tall.
- Find your right size in our size guide