Qnoop made a decision not to be part of this fast fashion industry. "We like to do it differently. We care about the world and therefore sustainability comes natural to us."
Qnoop socks are made of organic combed cotton which is certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). It’s the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. Including ecological and social criteria.
By using organic cotton, Qnoop make sure:
- No toxic chemicals are used. People and planet go first.
- Qnoop use up to 50% less water, because organically grown cotton plants need less water than their genetically modified counterparts.
- Farmers have safe working conditions and receive fair wages for their production.
- To make sure the products last long, we steam and press the socks in the factory in Portugal. This process prevents shrinkage and makes the socks ultra soft and long-lasting. Qnoop believe that sustainability starts by making products that endure. You will feel the difference in quality.
Sustainable by default
- Qnoop produce with certified bio-cotton.
- They dye their yarns in a certified dying house. No pesticides.
- Their smart buttons are made of bio-degradable material
- Ther labels are made of recycled cardboard
In addition Qnoop offset their carbon emissions by planting trees to compensate for C02 emissions.
Organic. Eco Friendly.