UK FULL PRICE ITEMS
Providing your full price item is unworn and has original tags still in tact you can return your items for free using the returns slip provided with your order within 21 days of receipt of your purchase and we will give you a full refund (excluding shipping costs) or exchange depending on what you prefer.
Here are the simple steps to take:
1) Email us at email@example.com letting us know you want to make a return.
2) Fill out the returns form on the slip provided with your order, indicating why you are returning your item.
3) Pack up your items in the original packaging.
4) Attach the Return Address label and the Royal Mail Special Delivery label provided with your order.
5) Drop it off at any Post Office, remembering to hold on to your receipt as proof of posting.
UK SALE ITEMS
Gather&See is a small online business. We don't have the budgets of the huge online retailers and large number of returns can be crippling. As such, if an item you have purchased in the sale and not right then we'd love to offer you an exchange or credit note to use on something else in the future if at all possible. Ultimately it will help us to continue to be able to offer you the unique selection of brands we do now in the future. Please simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange this with you.
We understand that is not always possible and you are within your rights to request a refund instead but we wanted to explain why an exchange or credit note is our preference! It's all part of our commitment to working transparently!
We are currently unable to provide pre-paid shipping for international returns but we do sometimes refund you the return depending on why it's been returned. We offer a full refund for full price items (excluding shipping) and exchange or credit note for sale items. If you would like to return something please use your national postal service and send back to the following address:
Gather&See Returns, 20, Honeypot Lane, Husbands Bosworth, Leicestershire, LE17 6LY, UNITED KINGDOM
If you have a question please email email@example.com