Lauca corduroy skirt
Nothing says winter like the deep texture of corduroy. Enter our winter skirt, which straddles the seasons beautifully thanks to a versatile knee-length cut, subtle A-line shape and bold burnt red designed to make a statement against autumn neutrals or winter darks. Two large patched pockets invite you to warm your hands on cool mornings, while a hidden back zip and soft organic cotton fabric with a hint of elastane ensure a flattering, comfortable shape fit for sprightly cold weather commutes.
Worn here with the Waimea T-shirt in black.
- Length just above knee
- Large patched pockets front
- Slit at front
- Fixed waistband
- Hidden zip back
- Soft woven corduroy fabric with a bit of stretch.
- Composition: 98% organic cotton/2% elastane
- Construction: 14 wales woven corduroy
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones. Read more about organic cotton in our fabric section.
- Slim fit. Finishing just above knee.
- True to size
- Length: 53cm in size S, 54cm in size M and 55 in size L.
- Model wears a size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall.
- Find your right size in our size guide